Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hot Hot Heat.

The humidity and heat have been killing me. I wish they were helping me shed pounds! I am shedding a lot of sweat though, a lot of toxins. I haven't been doing hard drugs for probably around a month. Go me! I'm sipping on half ice cubes and half fruit punch. JUDGE IT, COLD! Ice ice baby.

SURPRISE! I am leaving to Cuba on Tuesday, at 6:20AM woohoo! I'm going to miss my sugarbean but I think it's a needed break. I am currently finishing the hoards of laundry I seemed to have acquired. Then I can properly start packing my suitcase for this splendid trip with my mother and little sister.

I have been getting into the groove of having a boyfriend. It's nice. What a change. And wow, have I opened wider. My mind, not narrow, no doubt in my mind that this is what I'm here for.

This burden though, this ongoing debt, it eats away at my confidence. It nibbles ever so gently on my cares, my concentration, my faith in reality. I'm turning into a monster. I suppose I'm at the half-way point. This is where I decide, or where I get lost. I want to find the end.. I see it, but I can't feel it. Help me ride this out. Let me be the bigger person. I can do this. Positivity. Positivity. Positivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment