Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm going to eat out my Fridge now.

I got home a few hours ago. I went to BOWMANVILLE! A friend of a friend of mine, Kestra, invited me and my friends to party at her farm/cottage type dealy last night. It was a hoot, I'll tell you that much. I felt that I needed an actual blog. Here it is. I find myself [most times] reaching too far to find fragments of past moments, fragments I'd rather remember then not.

I fell into infatuation with a boy. Err, man. Manboy. Mister Manboy to be exact. His name is actually Greg. I've been through many men, just as a hobby. And now it seems it is time for my hobby to turn into something more worthwhile. Cherrybaby's no longer single it seems... and this is not like any other. I am more then excited to see how this relationship unfolds. We're starting off superbly and I'm sure everything will be like that as long as I keep my head screwed on tightly enough.

I'm supposed to do some cleaning now.. little sister's room and mine. Mind you, my little sister Lyn does not sleep in her room. My shit's in there, cause I switched rooms with her a couple months back. More about that later. Yes, room renovations still desired.

I need a nap. Or some cuddles. Or just a joint.

No comments:

Post a Comment